• Intertwined, Co-curated by Christina Massey and Charlotte Mouquin
Hype-Nite Honoree - You Da Best, Hype Nite is a three week event series to be held at EVA JEANS, in Bed-Stuy, celebrating the brilliance and amazingness of BROOKLYNITES. People that are doing things, keeping it funky, benefiting other people, and doing it with passion and aplomb. Hype Nite is activating September, 29th, 201 7, celebrating Charlotte Mouquin
• Love Yourself Project, Co-Curating Hands on Love, and Co-Chair for fundraiser
Vibrations II, at The Living Gallery in Brooklyn Sept 22-24, 2017 during
Bushwick Open Studios.
• Guest Curating String Theories at Field Projects in Chelsea, for more
Figment Art Fair NYC with The Love Yourself Project, for more information on this Free family friendly interactive art experience please visit http://newyork.figmentproject.org/figment_2017
Being a guest teaching artist at Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation
Creating a collaboration between The Love Yourself Project and Brooklyn Art Incubator to provide arts education programing to at risk youth
Volunteering with Rockland Center for the Arts for the 70th Anniversary Legacy Gala
CharVoz aka the Studio and Projects of Charlotte Mouquin (Voznesenskaya)
• Target Markets - Sensei Gallery, 135 Eldridge St, New York, NY
February 21st - March 4th 2018. Artists include: Cey Adams, Belchez, Jimmy Jenkins Jr. (JIMTWICE Studios), and Janette Beckman in collaboration with Cey Adams, Mrs, Ces, Chino, Todd James, Muck, and Morning Breath.
Curated by: Charlotte Mouquin
• Reflections - Private Exhibition at Capital One Corporate Headquarters including artists: Kemberly Becoat, Musa Hixson, Parris Jaru, and Stan Squirewell